Paris 6th, overlooking the Luxembourg Gardens, on the second floor of a 1923 stone building of high standing with an onsite caretaker, lift and a digital entry system, come and discover this elegant flat of 183 m2
Spacious and bright with 3.20 m high ceilings, enjoying unobstructed views, presented as follows;
– an entrance gallery with a large cloakroom,
– a double living room and dining room, connected, opening onto two balconies facing the front of the building,
– a semi-open fitted and equipped kitchen,
– a bedroom, opening on to a balcony to the front, with its dressing room and bathroom,
– three bedrooms opening onto the courtyard, one of which opens onto a small terrace, and two shower rooms
– a study/office,
– a guest toilet.
Included in the sale a basement cellar.
The 6th district is very popular, where you will find the historic districts of Saint-Germain-des-Pres (surrounding the Abbey founded in the 6th century) and Luxembourg (surrounding the Palace and its Gardens).