Apartment Paris 7th, Saint-Francois-Xavier/Oudinot
Located on the second floor of a beautiful building dating from 1880 with beautiful common areas, beautiful reception and family apartment of 220 m2 with a star plan with beautiful volumes, enjoying a quadruple exhibition and unobstructed views over the rooftops of Paris and surrounding gardens.
– a large entrance with a cloakroom
– a triple corner reception with triple exposure and a wrought iron balcony
– separate eat-in kitchen
– a master suite with two dressing rooms, a shower room and a double east-facing balcony
– three bedrooms with views of South East facing gardens
– a bedroom overlooking a quiet courtyard and landscaped gardens west exposure
– a bathroom with a shower
– two guest toilets
Two large cellars, Two storerooms. A large bike room.
Possibility of a service bedroom exposed east, offering beautiful views of the monuments of Paris with its shower room, toilet and kitchen area, a total area of ??11.5 m2 priced at 150,000 euros. Liberal profession possible.
Building with elevator
Building with guardian
Stamp: parquet, moldings, fireplaces, and noble materials
Very rare complete and bright with open views on greenery and monuments.
Transport close by
Year of construction: 1880
8 rooms – 5 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms
1 service bedroom available
Type of heating: Individual gas heating
Property tax: 2945 euros. Monthly charges: 387 euros. Commission: 3 percent. Rent excluding charges: 3,443,500 euros. D.P.E. : D (162) – E (37)
Contact us today to find out more.