Facing the old harbour of Cannes in a completely renovated area transformed into a magnificent pedestrian promenade, this duplex apartment set on the top floor, boasts an ideal location in the heart of the town centre.
Enjoying a private 30 m2 rooftop terrace, the apartment is south facing and offers a breath-taking view over the old port, the Lerins Islands and the picturesque medieval district of Le Suquet.
The duplex apartment presents a living surface of 160 m2 distributed as follows:
– Entrance hall with direct access from the elevator
– Large living room with fireplace opening onto two balconies
– A small kitchen
– Guest toilet
– A large bedroom with open bathroom, equipped with a shower, a bathtub and double sinks
– A bedroom with en-suite shower room
– Dressing room
– An additional bedroom
– A shower room
– A kitchen open onto the dining room with access onto the terrace
– Tropezian-style rooftop terrace
Contact us today to find out more.