Like a roof top house, grand apartment within a 1960’s building, taking up the entire level of the building, a unique duplex flat (requiring complete renovation), offering quadruple exposure, large terraces accessible from every room, as well as unobstructed 360 degree views of all the all the iconic monuments of Paris. Spectacular property just waiting to be loved….
It is as follows:
On the 10th floor, accessible by a private lift:
– a large double living room with cathedral ceiling and dining room, facing south, east and west
– a separate kitchen
– numerous storage spaces and cupboards
– two bedrooms with their bathroom and dressing rooms
– three other bedrooms, two of which have a water point
– an adjoining bathroom
– a separate toilet
On the 11th floor, accessible by two interior staircases :
– a laundry room or dressing room
– a 6th bedroom
– a shower room with toilet
– a crossing living room
– a mezzanine room opening onto the living room
– Ceiling heights: 5m30 in the living room – 2m55 in the bedrooms
– Quadruple exposure: South / South-East / South-West / North-West
– All the living rooms (living room, kitchen, bedrooms) have access to the terraces surrounding the flat.
– Two entrances: one by the stairs and the other from the private lift.
– Residence with caretaker
– Bicycle room under construction
– Parking available for rent in the building
Close to the shops of the rue Lecourbe and the place de Breteuil.
Surface carrez : 225,12m2 – Surface of the terraces : 232,5m2
Weighted surface with 1/3 of the terraces: 302,62m2
Heating: collective gas