50 hectare estate with character buildings, set in a peaceful and wooded area, on the banks of the Herault and 10 minutes from the beaches.
Former residence of the Bishops of Agde, in the middle of a magnificent park of several hectares, this estate, which dates back to 1500 and housed the religious authorities of the region during the summer months.
The Chateau-style buildings house a residential part comprising 30 rooms of all sizes. There is an entrance hall, several lounges and dining room, 7 large bedrooms with suites and quality bathrooms, billiard room, sports hall, office, tasting room, 25 m heated swimming pool. All this is organised around a magnificent courtyard that offers protection from the sun and the wind.
ANNEX BUILDINGS :
Offices with sanitary facilities of 250 m2 that can be transformed into apartments.
Guardian’s house with two apartments.
Agricultural hangar around a closed courtyard.
Old wine cellar of 400 m2
AGRICULTURAL LAND : About 50 HA the former deep and rich vineyard land is rented for tomatoes, melons or wheat crops depending on the year.