Unique in Provence, this domain offers a property full of history in the core of the truffle and wine country. On approximately 30 ha, it offers a park of 3 ha, vineyards and woods. The main access to the property is via an 800 meter long avenue of century-old plane trees.
It should be noted that the first records of the castle are from the 12th century, shortly after the Papacy”s arrival in Avignon. The current castle’s architecture is more recent and focused on the Napoleonian period.
It includes :
– A Napoleonian bastide of about 250 m2 on the floor over 3 levels,
– A very original building of 170 m2 : ” an old skylight painting gallery”,
– An old silkworm farm with Tuscan architecture of about 160 m² with 2 levels, developed in guest houses,
– An orangery of about 260 m2 and its annex of about 80 m2,
– An old stable in the shape of a “U”, consisting of a central part and 2 side wings, for a total area of about 250 m2.
Unique property , rare on the market with more than 1500 m2 of buildings.
In the very heart of a touristic area, between Orange, the Dentelles de Montmirail and Grignan, the historical buildings can allow the development of high level event and reception business (subject to an administrative authorization).
Renovation work will be required. Located at only 15 min from the motorway axes.
To discover more contact us today.