Located on the hills of Nice, 15 minutes from the city centre, in a very quiet district, this charming Provencal villa in perfect condition enjoys a panoramic view to the sea. Facing south-west, it is composed as follows:
On the ground floor: entrance hall opening onto the air-conditioned living room equipped with a designer stove, dining room, fully equipped modern kitchen opening onto a wide covered terrace, bedroom with a wardrobe, shower room, guest toilet.
On the first floor: 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with wardrobes, one of which opens onto a protected veranda, bathroom equipped with a balneotherapy system.
A large workshop adjoins the villa and houses the heating systems (air, hot water).
A pleasant enclosed garden (1515 m2), planted, welcomes you for your moments of relaxation:
– a beautiful heated swimming pool well exposed (12m x 6m, depth: from 90cm to 2m20) equipped with a heat pump system, salt treatment,
– a jacuzzi also heated, treated with bromine
– a fully equipped summer kitchen (plancha, dishwasher, refrigerator) adjoining a sheltered terrace that can accommodate a table for ten people,
– The terraces are equipped with canvas blinds and a colour LED lighting system.
– a bowling alley
– A lift connects the closed garage to the living room from the outside
– Solar panels are installed on the roof
– An electric charging station for vehicles
– Security provided by a system of surveillance cameras
A turnkey villa, easy to maintain, located near the amenities of the village of Aspremont