No words can describe the charm of this very rare and enchanting Bergerie (sheepfold) dating back from the 18th century, entirely renovated on the highest and elegant standards, nestled in a manicured park of 5400 m2 including, in particular, a most romantic rose garden, a superb organic vegetable garden and a large mirror effect pool with a vast pool-house.
Spectacular view embracing the whole Bay of Cannes, from the Islands to the Esterel Mountains. On top of a hill, facing due south, the property enjoys the sun from the first ray to the last one. Very quiet, It is only 10 minutes drive to the beaches of Cannes or to the very attractive old village of Mougins.
– Large entrance Hall, superb reception including a living room with fireplace, a salon with fireplace, a dining room and a piano corner, a large kitchen, a large study room or bedroom, a fitness room with hammam, shower and massage room, a library, a wine cellar and a laundry room
1st FLOOR :
– Large Master bedroom with en-suite walk-in closet and bathroom
– 2 other bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom
– Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and salon
– Caretaker’s apartment
– Artist studio
– Superb pool-house
– Fully equipped summer kitchen
– 6 car garages
– Utility rooms
– An elevator connects the 3 levels
Contact us today to find out more………..