At the heart of the village of La Colle sur Loup, the former capital of roses for the perfume industry, this house built in 1780 was renovated for the first time before 1992 by the architect CHAPU, then partially in 2013 by decorator Jacqueline MORABITO, with high-quality materials and appointments.
Offering living space of about 265 sq.m in a landscaped garden of 645 sq.m, the property is comprised of the main house, a guest cottage, a swimming pool and car-port.
Over three floors, the main house offers at garden level : a triple lounge with fireplace, a library, dining-room and equipped kitchen.
On the 1st floor : a master suite with a mezzanine opening out to a small roof terrace, a study, WC, two walk-in closets.
On the 2nd/top floor ; bedroom with bathroom and WC.
Small guest cottage comprised of 2 independent bedrooms with a bathroom, shower room and WC.
Adjoining garden with a total surface area of 645 sq. metres, landscaped, with a swimming pool and technical unit, and a covered parking place for two cars.
An artistic, poetic village house, contact us today for more details.