A wonderful mixture of history and elegance found throughout this grand Manor house….
Plenty of space for a large family or a tourist activity with 500 m2, 14 rooms including 7 bedrooms, double dressing rooms, noble staircase, French parquet floors, exceptional mouldings, vast reception room of 150 m2, dining room, reading room, multiple fireplaces, gallery, lift, games room, shutters inside and outside,
An independent caretaker’s house, land with permission to building upon that can be divided with independent access, swimming pool, olive grove, well, automatic watering system, setting the elegant tone for this hidden treasure, enjoying a dominant position with an extraordinary open view.
Built in the 19th century (1820) in the heart of a splendid park of 9000 m2 entirely fenced , the property deservedly has been named the “MANOIR”.
Contact us today to find out more.